Privacy Statement/data protection declaration
1. name and contact details of the firm's responsible
This declaration informs about the processing of personal data on the firm's website of:
Roger Kamps, Attorney at Law, Gabriele-Münter-Strasse 22, 51375 Leverkusen
Responsible: Roger Kamps
Contact details of the data protection officer: Not required
2. collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
2.1 Go to the website
When you access this website www.anwaltskanzlei-rogerkamps.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file, .
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The processing of the aforementioned data is justified in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the DSGVO. My law firm has a legitimate interest in data processing for this purpose:
- to quickly establish a connection to the firm's website,
- enabling a user-friendly application of the website,
- recognize and ensure the security and stability of the systems, and
- to facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
2.2 Contact form
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Cookies are not used.
5. Analysis services for web pages, tracking
No analysis services are used.
6th Plug-ins for social networks (social plug-ins)
No social networking plugins are used.
7. Your rights as affected person
As far as your personal data are processed during the visit of my website, You as the affected person / "data subject" have the following rights within the meaning of the DSGVO:
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you may request information as to whether personal data relating to you are processed by me.
In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage structure, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making including disclosure and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
There is no right to information if the provision of the requested information must be kept secret for other reasons, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interest of a third party. Deviating from this, there may be an obligation to provide information if your interests outweigh the interest in confidentiality, especially taking into account impending damages. Furthermore, the right to information is excluded if the data are only stored because they may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or exclusively serve data security or data protection control purposes, provided that the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organisational measures.
7.2 Correction and completion
If you notice that I have incorrect personal data from you, you can, in accordance with Art. Art. 16 DSGVO require the immediate correction of this inaccurate data. In the case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you may request the completion.
According to 17 DSGVO, you have a right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten"), provided that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or to fulfil a legal obligation or to perform a task which is in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The basis of justification for the processing was exclusively your consent, which you have revoked.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data, which I have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data not made public by me and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which I am subject.
There is no claim for deletion if deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort in the case of legal, non-automated data processing due to the special type of storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the restriction of processing takes the place of deletion.
7.4 Limitation of processing
In accordance with 18 DSGVO, you may require that I restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You deny the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction may be required for the duration that allows me to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and instead of deletion you request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- I no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, which you need, however, for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- You have objected according to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO. The restriction of the processing can be demanded as long as it is not yet clear whether my legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that personal data will only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest. Before I lift the restriction, I have a duty to inform you.
7.5 Data transferability
According to Article 20 DSGVO, you have a right to data transferability if the processing is based on your consent (Article 6(1), first sentence, letter a) or Article 9(2), letter a) DSGVO) or on a contract to which you are a contracting party and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In this case, the right to data transfer includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You can ask me to receive the personal data you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to pass this data on to another person responsible without any hindrance on my part. As far as technically feasible, you can ask me to transfer your personal data directly to another person responsible.
If the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter e) DSGVO (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO (legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third party), you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for reasons arising from your particular situation. After exercising the right of objection, I will no longer process your personal data, unless I can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You may at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to profiling in connection with such direct advertising. After exercising this right of objection, I will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
You have the option of informing my office informally of your objection by telephone, e-mail or to the postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
7.7 Revocation of consent
In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of the consent can be communicated by telephone, by e-mail, or to my postal address informally. The legality of the data processing, which is based on the consent until receipt of the revocation, is not affected by the revocation. After receipt of the revocation the data processing, which was based exclusively on your consent, will be stopped.
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful, you can file a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO with a data protection supervisory authority , which is responsible for the place of your stay or work or for the place of the alleged infringement.
8. Status and update of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018 and I reserve the right to update it in due course to improve data protection and/or adapt it to changes in government practice or case law.